Sunday, April 25, 2010

i dont know.

it's been a long time since my last post. nearly a year ago.
its not that i dont have anything to say it's just that i consider doing this to be vain.

to tell others what you are feeling, most likely to read it when they are bored out of their heads.
to write with the thought of telling something those anons wouldn't yet have known, to pour out your heart or even just kecoh bende tak penting.

why?
its not about not having the gratification of writing, or even because i'm writing to an audience without a face accessible by nearly 2 billion ppl.

its just.....
i find it better doing something else. last week I went to the beach.
had a walk and saw a new device, it can bring up a 30 footer sail boat up to my college's slipway.
it was interesting. I'd rather do those things than write this.

after this anything i write would be a reminder to me, by me for me,
a reminder.

but if anyone would like to read it, do go on.
tell a friend if i wrote something that is interesting.
i appreciate u being here, write a comment.

hmm that about all. got to study for my naval arch paper tomorrow...
ta~~

No comments: